Do you want to grow, progress in your career, and explore your potential?
Do you want to know what it means to be coachable, and why it matters to employers?
Do you want to get the best out of being mentored?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
I’m David Shindler and welcome to Coachability and Mentoring. This course helps you to know what it takes to be coachable and to be mentored. So you can reap the benefits of overcoming mental barriers, improving your performance, and making personal and professional progress.
- Know why being coachable and being mentored can turbo charge your career
- Recognise what effective coaching and mentoring look like
- Discover the secrets that will make you a brilliant coachee or mentee
The style is a blend of
- Coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- Inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- Proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- Short video presentation to inform and engage you
- Quiz to reinforce your learning
- Worksheet for you to apply your learning
- Videos and articles to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the Subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.