Do you know the common employability needs of employers?
Do you know what to prioritise for developing your employability?
Would you like a tool to track and benchmark your progress?
This course is for you if you are a:
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
Welcome to Your Employability Success Dashboard. The course helps you to establish a baseline for your employability development so you can prioritise and track your progress.
- Explore the value of creating a personal dashboard
- Find out what you need to identify, capture, assess and develop
- Create a baseline for your current competence and confidence
You get a mix of a
- short video presentation to inform and engage you
- Employability Dashboard template for you to apply your learning
- Links to additional resources to deepen your knowledge and understanding
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.