Do you have a fixed or growth mindset?
Do you know your mindset strengths?
Do you know the mindsets employers want and why?
This course is for you if you are a:
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
Welcome to Mindset Matters. The course helps you to prioritise developing your mindset in a world where technical skills quickly become outdated.
- Gain clarity about the top mindsets and soft skills employers want and why
- Know the differences between mindset v skills and employed v employable
- Identify your mindset strengths
The style is a blend of
- coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- short video presentation to inform and engage you
- quiz to reinforce your learning
- worksheet for you to apply your learning
- videos, ebook, podcast, articles, and free questionnaires to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.
Welcome and Introduction
Questionnaire: Test Your Mindset
Questionnaire: What is Your Mindset?
Podcast: Mindset clip at 5.55 minutes
E-book: 10 Critical Attitudes For Exceptional Students
Video: The Power of Believing That You Can Improve
Video: It's All About Mindset
Article: The Beliefs That Science Says Make the Difference
Article: Why Your Attitude Is More Important Than Your IQ
Article: Mindset - what is it and how can it help you?