Do you want to discover what drives you to take action, achieve, and go in a specific direction?
Do you tap into your motivation more often to take you where you to go and who you want to be?
Do you want to recognise typical job interview questions that test for motivation?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
I’m David Shindler and welcome to What Motivates You? This course helps you to identify your internal drivers and external motivators.
- Explore what motivates you to inform your job and career direction
- Recognise 4 key benefits of knowing what drives you for your job and career
- Identify the external motivating conditions that help you to be at your best
The style is a blend of
- Coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- Inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- Proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- Short video presentation to inform and engage you
- Quiz to reinforce your learning
- Worksheet for you to apply your learning
- Videos, case study, and article to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the Subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.