Do you struggle to be organised for your job and career search or in work?
Do you want to know what employers expect of an organised young professional?
Do you want tips to help you reduce your stress and to get the right things done?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
I’m David Shindler and welcome to Organised for Success. This course helps you to shift gears from being organised for study to being organised for work.
- Recognise what being organised looks like and what employers expect from an organised person
- Consider what's involved in being organised for the job search and navigating your career
- Get 7 tips on how to get things done quicker and better
The style is a blend of
- Coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- Inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- Proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- Short video presentation to inform and engage you
- Quiz to reinforce your learning
- Worksheet for you to apply your learning
- Videos, podcast, articles, blogs, infographic, and a free questionnaire to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the Subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.
Welcome and Introduction
Organised for Success
Questionnaire: Your Productivity Style
Video: The Alchemy of Great Work
Video: Managing Oneself
Video: How to Be Organized - 6 Habits
Workbook: The Check-In Strategy Journal
Podcast: How to Stop Procrastination
Article: How to be Efficient
Blog post: 5 Filter Tips to Avoid Information Burnout
Infographic: How to Create a Career Portfolio
Article: How to Answer Job Interview Question on Prioritising and Time Management