Are you facing that challenging post-university period when you are back home living with your parents and the cold reality of ‘what’s next?’ slaps you in the face?
Are you struggling emotionally with the transition from education to work?
Do you want personal strategies to help you make the transition as painlessly as possible?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation
I’m David Shindler and welcome to Managing Post-Graduation Limbo. This course helps you to manage the emotional change from full-time education to working.
- Recognise the emotions you experience during significant change
- Identify where you are in your change journey
- Get tips on how to move forward healthily at each stage of the emotional rollercoaster
The style is a blend of
- Coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- Proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- Short video presentation to inform and engage you
- Quiz to reinforce your learning
- Worksheet for you to apply your learning
- Podcast, articles and blogs to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the Subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.
Welcome and Introduction
Managing Post-Graduation Limbo
Podcast: David Shindler on Transition
Blog Post: 5 Top Tips for Transitioning from University to Work
Blog Post: Be the Hero of Your Journey from Student to Work
Blog Post: How to Manage Your Wellbeing After Graduation
Blog Post: How to Make Career Decisions After Graduating
Article: The Relevance of the Change Curve in Business
Article: 5 Emotional Stages in Making Lasting Change
Article: How to Adapt to Life After Graduating
Article: Challenging the Common Fears of Soon-To-Be Graduates
Article: 4 Tips for Post-Graduation College Success
Article: What You Need to Do Right After Graduating College