Do you crash and burn when faced with adversity?
Do you want to build your resilience when faced with setbacks in the job search or at work?
Do you want to be at your best and thrive during the tough times?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
I’m David Shindler and welcome to How to be Resilient and Mentally Tough. This course helps you to stay afloat and seize opportunities during the difficult times as you navigate your career path.
- Recognise the difference between being resilient and mentally tough
- Discover 8 ways to build your resilience and 4 ways to strengthen your mental toughness
- Consider success through the lens of overcoming obstacles
The style is a blend of
- coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- short video presentation to inform and engage you
- quiz to reinforce your learning
- worksheet for you to apply your learning
- articles, blogs, podcasts and free questionnaires to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate that you can automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the Subscribe button at the top of the page to join the course now and I’ll see you there.
Welcome and Introduction
How to Be Resilient and Mentally Tough
Questionnaire: Free i-Resilience Assessment
Case Study: Mental Toughness - Amy's story
Toolkit: Mental Toughness Exercises
Video: Grit, The Power of Passion and Perseverance
Article: True Grit - The Most Important Trait of Highly Successful People
Article: How to Answer Job Interview Question on Handling a Crisis
Blog Post: Monitor Your Wellbeing With a Personal Dashboard
E-Guide: How to Keep Well at Work
Podcast: Branding Your Adversity
Article: 4 Tips for Managing Wellbeing & Mental Health in Your Graduate Job
Article: 10 Ways Running Changes Your Mind and Brain