Course descriptionDoes leaping from education to work and from one job to another feel daunting?
Do you lack the self-confidence to reflect the best of you to employers?
Do you want ideas to help you make a transition with more confidence?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
I’m David Shindler and welcome to Growing Your Self-Confidence. This course helps you to be more at ease with yourself through a significant change.
- Appreciate why employers want to hire self-confident people
- Recognise what self-confidence looks like
- Get 11 ideas for leaping into the unknown with more confidence
The style is a blend of
- Coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- Inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- Proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- Short video presentation to inform and engage you
- Quiz to reinforce your learning
- Worksheet for you to apply your learning
- Videos, podcasts, articles, and blogs to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the Subscribe button now at the top of the page and I’ll see you there.
Welcome and Introduction
Grow Your Self-Confidence
Questionnaire: How Self-Confident Are You?
Video: The School of Life - Confidence
Video: How to Stay Motivated During the Job Search
Podcast: Courageous Self-Confidence
Blog Post: Show Humility for Job and Career Success
Blog Post: Turn Job and Career Adversity to Your Advantage
Blog Post: Failure? Or Great Opportunity? You Decide!
Blog Post: How to Manage 7 Types of Job and Career Uncertainty
How to Answer Job Interview Question on a Significant Achievement