Do you want to play to your strengths in your job and career?
Do you want to release your energy and potential by focusing on what you can do well and love doing?
Do you want to use your talents to bring value to an employer?
If you do, you’ve come to the right place. This course is for you if you are a
- Student at university or college studying any degree or course, or
- New graduate seeking your first job after graduation, or
- Early career graduate wanting to grow or change jobs and careers
I’m David Shindler and welcome to Your Talents and Strengths. This course helps you to identify what you are good at, what comes naturally, and what you love doing.
- Learn the differences between a competence, a talent and a strength
- Explore how to be at your best more of the time
- Appreciate why employers are recruiting for strengths and what they look for
The style is a blend of
- coaching and mentoring to guide your thinking
- inspirational stories to motivate and stimulate your insights, and
- proven, pragmatic tools and techniques backed by research to drive your actions.
I’ve saved you masses of time by preparing unique resources as well as curating the best of the Net just for you. You get a mix of
- short video presentation to inform and engage you
- quiz to reinforce your learning
- worksheet for you to apply your learning
- video, ebook, articles and free questionnaire to deepen your knowledge and understanding.
You also get an invitation to a closed Facebook Group, where you can get the support and challenge of me and other course participants to help you as you work through the content.
AND you get a digital completion certificate to automatically upload to your LinkedIn profile.
The course is about personal development, not assessment. You learn at your own pace, when and where you want on any device.
My current work as a coach, consultant, speaker and author ensures the course content is grounded in the reality of the world of work. You also gain access to my experience of developing people and organisations in a wide range of sectors over many years, and to the breadth and depth of my network of specialists and experts.
My goal is for you to walk away more impressed with yourself than with the course.
Are you ready to learn and make the leap with me to reach your goal?
Then click the subscribe button at the top of the page to join the course now and I’ll see you there.
Welcome and Introduction
Your Talents and Strengths
Questionnaire: Free Strengths Test
Video: Identify Your Strengths
Blog post: 6 Steps to Turn Your Talents into Strengths
Article: How to Play to Your Strengths
Article: How to Cultivate the Art of Serendipity
Article: 10 Daily Practices to Strengthen Character
Article: Strengths-Based Interviews Checklist
Tips Sheet: Strengths-based interviews
Article: Answering the Job Interview Question on Your Strengths
E-Book: Maximising Your Potential